The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers Childrens Fund has been set up by Brian and Maria O’Shea to honour the memory of their beloved children, Søren, Saoirse and Connor who died tragically on the 16th of July 2013 in a car crash in Denmark.
The fund’s aim is to support projects run by already established organizations with a view to improving health, education, safety and education for children in countries where no other alternatives are available to them. All organizations we work with and support have to be charitable by law.
We wish to honour our children by using the qualities they highlighted to us as guides when we support projects.
Søren the Viking Prince – 11 years old:
- Insightful of nature with a loving and generous heart.
- Always honourable, able to forgive, and striving to do the right thing by everyone.
- Søren would always want the best for everyone and would approach others with respect.
Saoirse the Butterfly Princess – 9 years old:
- Creative and courageous and independent.
- Always willing to try in the face of adversity.
- Saoirses ability to shine through in spite of her difficulties was an inspiration.
Connor the Super Star Boy – 3 years old:
- Full of fun, determination and hope.
- Always strong and loyal.
- Connors strength and sense for playing encourages us to aim for other children to have the chance to play.
The triskel is an ancient Celtic symbol. We have chosen the Triskel as the symbol for The 3 Musketeers for its Celtic origin and trifold nature to mirror the O’Shea children.
We also sell Triskel Jewellery as part of our fundraising